It's started......

Hold the phone!
We have a viewing this morning.
Manna from heaven.
....runs to cupboard to extract pinny and vacuum cleaner...........

Gringoboy said:
Hold the phone!
We have a viewing this morning.
Manna from heaven.
....runs to cupboard to extract pinny and vacuum cleaner...........

Hope it sells quick!

marksoc said:
One word to rule them all: TARP. I´ll take my AFIP any day, thank you very much.
But Markie, as bad as the dirty TARP word is/was [and it was a sham], it's gone and the natives are really pissed off. We won't ever see another TARP bank bail out again. Unlike ARs follies which seem to repeat with some regularity.
However I would be allot happier if several dozen bank slimes from Goldman, Citi, Merrill and such were sitting behind bars.

Difference is that Argentines could defend their government doesn't matter how much damage they make

ndcj,
I am an expat on a work permit, i pay my taxes.
but i can only send to my mama less than half of my savings , which are all legal!
i don't know how to explain that.

on the other hand, i have respect for all the argentines who underwent those crisis.

puvenlee said:
ndcj,
I am an expat on a work permit, i pay my taxes.
but i can only send to my mama less than half of my savings , which are all legal!
i don't know how to explain that.

on the other hand, i have respect for all the argentines who underwent those crisis.

Have you been to AFIP, shown them proof of your savings and told them how much you want to convert? Did they say no?

ndcj said:
Have you been to AFIP, shown them proof of your savings and told them how much you want to convert? Did they say no?

That's a really stupid mentality. Grow up! Adults should not have to ask permission to do everyday things like sending money or converting currency or anything else that does not harm anybody else.

Argentina tells Uruguay it will not accept surplus Pesos from the summer season

Argentina will not take back the millions of Pesos that thousands of tourists spend in neighbouring Uruguay during the summer season. That was the reply to a request from Uruguay’s largest bank branch in the City of Buenos Aires, according to banking sources in Montevideo.
http://en.mercopress.com/2011/11/16...t-accept-surplus-pesos-from-the-summer-season

Supply / Demand. Argentina doesn't want to repatriate it's own currency. That will push the official rate lower against other currencies.

Back