Job opportunity for Estonian, French, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Romanian and Slovak spea

maddo

Registered
The job positions posted here previously are no longer needed. Thanks to all who replied.

"maddo" said:
Our growing internet company is looking for part-time content editors with specific native or advanced language skills to work from home.

Requirements:

This job offer differs from past offers by our company in that it is a part time position to be worked from home, not in our office.

What possible difference could age make? Is there a concern that someone who is 31 might die before the job ends?

Hi,My name is Alex, My native language is Slovakian. I have lived and received some education in US. (lived there for 12 years).I speak fluently in Slovakia, English,Russian,Czech as well as little German and Korean. [email protected]

"donesteban" said:
Our growing internet company is looking for part-time content editors with specific native or advanced language skills to work from home.

Requirements:

This job offer differs from past offers by our company in that it is a part time position to be worked from home, not in our office.

What possible difference could age make? Is there a concern that someone who is 31 might die before the job ends?
have you not seen 'Logans Run'? - 70's sci-fi film - you expire at 30 years old just like in Arg.

Probably the idea is that no one over 30 would be desperate/stupid enough to work for the wages they're prepared to pay.Ken

I am Slovak moving to Buenos Aires at the end of October. I am fluent in English, Czech and Slovak. If this possition is still open, please let me know.
Regards, Dasa

HI there!
I dontknow if you still looking for some employees,but i speak english and hungarian. I'm looking for a job in Buenos Aires.My e-mail adress is:
[email protected]
Thanks in advance!

Back