Job opportunity in Germany/Must know advanced SAP

MHS

Registered
Previously I advertised an excellent job opportunity in Germany for someone who knows advanced SAP. The employer requires good knowledge of English but no longer requires German, though that would be helpful. Interested parties contact: [email protected]

I POSTED THIS AWHILE AGO. THE COMPANY IS NO LONGER INSISTING ON GERMAN, JUST ENGLISH./

What on earth does this have to do with Buenos Aires? Are you also spamming your ad on the kite-flying forum, the bass fisherman forum, and the forum for newcomers to Bangkok? They're all equally relevant. If you want to find SAP programmers you should put your ad on dice.com or monster.com or craigslist. By the way, I am a software engineer and my cousin is an advanced SAP programmer, so I know what I am talking about. And no, you can't have his email address!Ken

As one who's fluent in two of the three former requirements (guess which of German, English, and SAP I'm missing!), my question upon reading this posting was whether any German- or English-speaker who'd made his home in Buenos Aires would have any real interest in moving to Germany.
This does seem an odd place to put such an advertisement. Nevertheless, curiosity compels me to ask the compensation (when none is mentioned, the worst is assumed: in this instance, starvation in Düsseldorf).

its a recruitment consultant - looking for a higher margin - and a bit of a long shot too - desperate times it seems.
'advanced SAP' says it all - advanced what? SAP is huge.
anyway, an 'advanced' SAP guy in Germany would get 650 to 800 euros a day - and an 'advanced' SAP guy would know his/her rate. And there are plenty of them in Europe already.
a better advert would be low rate to gain experience for junior.

Just what, Fishface, is "SAP", anyway? (Aside, perhaps, from one who falls for online advertisements.)

its a huge business processing software/service - like Oracle but German.
SOA,ERP,CRM blah blah blah - which means supply chain, pricing, commercial/legal etc etc.
It can manage a corporate sausage factory from pig to link.

Thanks, Fishface/Fischgesicht. Interesting, but not appealling to me!

Back