Jobs Bar, Tuesday 16Th June.

London2Baires

Registered
Hi All!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]A few of us expats are meeting up next Tuesday (June 16th) to shoot some pool, play some board games and maybe even try some drunken archery, ping pong and darts at the now infamous Jobs Bar in Palermo! [/background]

I hope to see some old and new faces there!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Jobs Bar (near alto palermo)[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Arenales 2932[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]9pm, Tuesday, 16 June.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]18 and over are permitted.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]They always ask for ID and will NOT let you in if you don't have any with you. [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]They charge an entrance fee which includes a free drink, food (not recommended!) or time on the pool tables.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Last event was a lot of fun. We opened and closed the place, won a few beers at archery, and had a great time![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]See you all on Tuesday![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]};->[/background]

Come on people, almost 200 views on this thread but very few replies!

Stop lurking and start contributing (unless you are all scared of playing pool and having fun?)

:p

<3

We aren't in town, otherwise would have liked to be there. We don't know Jobs Bar -- Sounds like fun. (Archery???)

Maybe next time then!

And yep; they let you do archery while drunk in Argentina ^^ Though if you try to do it before drinking you could even win some free beers... :)

This will be a fun time....I used to live so close to that bar.... well have a beer for me..... wish I could make it but I am still in mar del plata...... cheers !!! :D

This will be a fun time....I used to live so close to that bar.... well have a beer for me..... wish I could make it but I am still in mar del plata...... cheers !!! :D

You can still make it in time, Mar de Plata is pretty close!!!

And if not, next time ;)

Back