Jobs Bar - Wed, Apr 16, 7Pm - Expat Event

GMXam

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Archery! And all the other stuff: pool, metegol, air hockey, ping-pong, darts, board games, etc. 3 floors of fun and games.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Jobs Bar (Barrio Norte)[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Arenales 2932[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]7pm, Wednesday, 16 April[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]18 and over are permitted.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]They do ID and will NOT let you in if you don't have it with you. [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]You can, however, use a photocopy of your passport.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I am way over 18 and had to go home for mine.[/background]

Last event was a lot of fun. We opened and closed the place, won a few beers at archery, and had a great time.

Special Note 1: No soliciting to expats at this event
Special Note 2: I am not affiliated with nor do I receive any sort of kick-back from Jobs Bar
Special Note 3: Come with your game face on...

Reminder...some folks commented on the last post getting lost after initially being posted.

I will of course attend as I need more practice at some of the games... Master Yoda (GMXam) may even teach me some of her many many tricks ..... the force is strong with her after all };->

I have never played ping pong sober... and i am not sure if my beer drinking ping pong is really considered "playing"....... but have fun tomorrow everyone!!!! sounds fun but I am in mar del plata.......I miss all the fun.... oh well.... cheers all... happy easter :)

I will of course attend as I need more practice at some of the games... Master Yoda (GMXam) may even teach me some of her many many tricks ..... the force is strong with her after all };->

Hah, no way. She's more like, "LUKE! I am your mother!" ;)

Back