Joe Poll Fraud!

Scandal at BAExpats!

Documents released by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveal "[font=PT Serif']The secretive British spy agency GCHQ has developed covert tools to seed the internet with false information, including the ability to manipulate the results of online polls[/font]...."

... I guess this explains the votes in favour of "neo-liberalism"

Say it aint so Joe!

Isaac (if you'll permit me to use your real name), this doesn't surprise me. Have you noticed how Joe often disappears for weeks/months at a time, usually appearing in some far away local. That has CIA written all over it.

Isaac (if you'll permit me to use your real name), this doesn't surprise me. Have you noticed how Joe often disappears for weeks/months at a time, usually appearing in some far away local. That has CIA written all over it.

Where's our conspiracy theory expert Matias? :lol:

Pauper is with me, thanks for asking, I finally got her (and I was the first to see her). Of course, the morning stubble is a bit of a turn down but well...

She's not allowed to use the Net anymore (I saw you guys coming... naaahhh).

I'm too lazy to check, but didn't Joe post about ISIS praising Arge for beating Iran on their twitter feed?

Maybe Joe is really a triple agent, playing the NSA/CIA, Argentina, and ISIS off of each other while
surely filling his mansions in Patagonia, Langley and the Levant with fugazzetas, iPad Airs and
high quality spices/textiles.

Regardless if he did the ISIS post, BAExpats is now a hotbed thanks to the triggers used over and over
here (CIA/ISIS/Dollars/PRISM/Middle Eastern Men At EZE/Russia/Nukes/Hitler/Fluoride/etc) and because
of PRISM's 2/3 hop allowance everyone you know is now being monitored too.

Y'all know who to blame...

picgifs-thanks-obama-41569.gif

Back