JPMorgan Sees Argentina Economy Facing Prospect of Hard Landing

He who laughs last laughs best, eh?

Don't mean to gloat and laugh at these geniuses, but they were extremely arrogant and condescending.

BTC has doubled and the Norwegian Krone - down 7% on the year against the dollar.

Pretty sad for anyone who listened to them.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 3.07.51 PM.png

The same economists have been consistently wrong about all major predictions for decades, miscalling most global recessions, and have been predicting a hard landing for the USA, too, for several years now, revising every few months. The fact is, nobody knows.
Economists would be out of a job if the economy were functioning well, because people would be too busy living their lives to give a damn about what some economist had to say unless they really felt the need to listen in hopes that things might change.

I like to keep up on that newfangled Krypto stuff, so I read this regularly. Its where I learned what a "rug pull" is...

The salient question for expats, especially fixed income U.S. expats, is how do they survive if cyber attacks take down the U.S. banking / money transfer system, or even if it is simply dysfunctional for a couple of months? And if air travel is suspended? Because surely this will occur at the hands of America's enemies if the Democrats spark a wider war.

Does one hoard physical dollars at home ahead of time? Put your money in an Argie bank? Buy Norwegian krone, Swiss Francs, Kuwaiti dinars and PMs and store them in a trustworthy country? What measure and store of value with liquidity do you go to? How does one survive abroad?

People need to consider this because the Democrats are determined to protect their money laundering operation in Ukraine at any cost .... i.e. blowing up Nordstream 1 & 2. Putin is in their way and as the Russian Army grinds the Ukrainians to dust, the Democrats and their globalist allies will become increasingly desperate. And it's not as though they have demonstrated an iota of self-control or concern for the possibility of a nuclear conflagration.
Wow

Okaaay...
I am not holding my breath on that global prediction.
Nor in agreement as to who is more likely to create a global financial meltdown.

I like to keep up on that newfangled Krypto stuff, so I read this regularly. Its where I learned what a "rug pull" is...

Every advancement in technology makes it easier for scammers unfortunately. The AI scam wave will be massive.

No word from Jay J. recently. He must be currently hiding out in a bunker with his Kuwati Dinar, Norwegian Kroner and gold bars shaking with fear that Hunter Biden is going to cause nuclear war and a financial meltdown.

Perma-bearishness is a mental disease. If you find yourself consuming too much information from doom-mongers or taking more shorts than longs on average, then best to re-evaluate your approach to the markets and life.

Back