JPMorgan Sees Argentina Economy Facing Prospect of Hard Landing

Nothing surprising there. The devastating effects of the drought have been known for many weeks now, as well as the possibilities for another year of 100% inflation.

Will farmers hoard grains this year in hopes that the next government will provide more favorable policies for exports?

Will farmers hoard grains this year in hopes that the next government will provide more favorable policies for exports?
There's already a "Dólar soja 3" in the works to try to tempt them to sell (again) at a more favorable rate.

Colombia too is getting crushed with inflation:

My friends there, American and Colombian, plus the economic refugees, are becoming uneasy.

Anyone anywhere in the world who is not uneasy at this point, clearly isn't paying attention.
This is a scary situation, all around, with a obviously senile President in the white house, a VP with the intellect of a cabbage, and the neocon chickenhawks hell-bent on starting WW3

My response to JP Morgan would be "no shit, Sherlock!"

Anyone anywhere in the world who is not uneasy at this point, clearly isn't paying attention.
This is a scary situation, all around, with a obviously senile President in the white house, a VP with the intellect of a cabbage, and the neocon chickenhawks hell-bent on starting WW3

The US is getting another country to fight a proxy war against one of the two of their biggest strategic enemies for a couple hundred billion a year, they are making Europe more dependent on US LNG, breaking the German - Russian economic alliance. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Colombia and Argentina getting crushed with inflation has little to do with Old Man Joe. Much more to do with the President Powell strengthening DXY and Petro - Colombia, Ks - Argentina .

The salient question for expats, especially fixed income U.S. expats, is how do they survive if cyber attacks take down the U.S. banking / money transfer system, or even if it is simply dysfunctional for a couple of months? And if air travel is suspended? Because surely this will occur at the hands of America's enemies if the Democrats spark a wider war.

Does one hoard physical dollars at home ahead of time? Put your money in an Argie bank? Buy Norwegian krone, Swiss Francs, Kuwaiti dinars and PMs and store them in a trustworthy country? What measure and store of value with liquidity do you go to? How does one survive abroad?

People need to consider this because the Democrats are determined to protect their money laundering operation in Ukraine at any cost .... i.e. blowing up Nordstream 1 & 2. Putin is in their way and as the Russian Army grinds the Ukrainians to dust, the Democrats and their globalist allies will become increasingly desperate. And it's not as though they have demonstrated an iota of self-control or concern for the possibility of a nuclear conflagration.

stock up on bitcoins...
Please explain how that would work if...

..cyber attacks take down the U.S. banking / money transfer system, or even if it is simply dysfunctional for a couple of months...
Wouldn't cyber attacks that kill the internet also stop crypto exchanges at the same time...

...or were you being facetious? 🤠

Back