Judgement Left Intact: Vulture Funds

Bosnia if I'm not mistaken, ask Messi, he'll know.
Back to the topic.....

Since la Presidenta loves to use denial, what exactly will happen that she can't deny away? (This is a serious question...again I don't know anything about this stuff) would this affect new ability to borrow money via the IMF?

Since la Presidenta loves to use denial, what exactly will happen that she can't deny away? (This is a serious question...again I don't know anything about this stuff) would this affect new ability to borrow money via the IMF?

If they default I would be shocked if it doesn't affect their ability to borrow money from the IMF, (and everybody else).

Argentina will do anything and everything to avoid another default. But they are in-between a rock and a hard place.

Pay them in choripanes?
Crack down hard on the narcotraficantes, and trade the captured drugs to the CIA for dollars?
Shake down Menem for the money he has stashed offshore?
Put Aníbal's bigote up for auction?

Blue to $12
http://www.cronista.com/finanzasmercados/El-dolar-blue-salta-casi-30-centavos-y-se-vende-a--12-20140616-0074.html

Pay them in choripanes?
Crack down hard on the narcotraficantes, and trade the captured drugs to the CIA for dollars?
Shake down Menem for the money he has stashed offshore?
Put Aníbal's bigote up for auction?

Where do you get this stuff from, silly??

This is very unfortunate for Argentina....I hope this dire situation is not used as an excuse to confiscate/expropriate and/or fuel nationalism.....I can guarantee you that today there are a lot of people spewing hate about those "yanquis de m**rda".

Where do you get this stuff from, silly??

This is very unfortunate for Argentina....I hope this dire situation is not used as an excuse to confiscate/expropriate and/or fuel nationalism.....I can guarantee you that today there are a lot of people spewing hate about those "yanquis de m**rda".

Heh, didn't mean to give offense.
As far as "yanquis de m**rda", well...I hope I don't get the crap beat out of me for being American, but I can see where they are coming from. This is a shakedown, pure and simple. Argentina was set up and ripped off.

Heh, didn't mean to give offense.
As far as "yanquis de m**rda", well...I hope I don't get the crap beat out of me for being American, but I can see where they are coming from. This is a shakedown, pure and simple. Argentina was set up and ripped off.

Argentina has never yet had to deal with courts that they can't buy off.

Argentina has never yet had to deal with courts that they can't buy off.

Are you saying the US Supreme Court is not paid off ?....Just look at Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
(The United States Supreme Court held that the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting political independent expenditures by corporations, associations, or labor unions.)

Back