Just arrived and looking to meet people!

@Redrum, i love stand up comedy! looking forward to Tuesday's show!!! Anyone wanna come with me?

Went with LogdeC a while ago and enjoyed it very much.
We went to a bar near Congreso that evening. I think it was on the corner of Bartolomé Mitre and Rodriguez Peña.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJcyLd-4h4

The waitress ignored him at least three times after she took his order, we made two trips to the bar trying to get his beer and eventually, half an hour later, the libations arrived.
The show was very funny.

Few natives, mostly gringos. You should enjoy it and possibly make new acquantances.

Paola_Briceno said:
Hey Jenna, I am also new to BA!! im from miami,fl.... if u wanna grab coffee or a drink let me know!! you will love it here, i sure do! welcome

Hey Paola! That's awesome that you're from Miami, I traveled there a lot for work earlier this year and absolutely loved it, however I'm so glad we are both loving our new home here in BA :) Don't get me wrong, I love my Argie friends, but am in need of some expat girl friends stat haha. What are you up to today, I could grab coffee with you.

Iznogud said:
Went with LogdeC a while ago and enjoyed it very much.
We went to a bar near Congreso that evening. I think it was on the corner of Bartolomé Mitre and Rodriguez Peña.

The waitress ignored him at least three times after she took his order, we made two trips to the bar trying to get his beer and eventually, half an hour later, the libations arrived.
The show was very funny.

Few natives, mostly gringos. You should enjoy it and possibly make new acquantances.

Thanks for the info, sounds like a good time. Definitely will have to check it out!

redrum said:
hey jenna do you like stand up comedy? if so head over to cafe rivas on the corner of estados unidos and balcarce(san telmo).

show starts in about an hour and i think it's only 30 pesos. plus don't forget tomorrow's a holiday!

Darn, I didn't get to see your post until today :( Would have been a nice way to kick off the holiday haha. If it's every week I might be able to check it out this coming week. Thanks!

Hi Jenna,
I'm from Asheville, NC and am currently living here with my Argentine boyfriend on the west side of the city. I came for study abroad a couple of years ago and Buenos Aires keeps drawing me back. I'd love to meet up with you and/or other new folks in town. Let me know if you end up organizing something.

duanestorey said:
Welcome! I'm a Canadian guy living in BsAs right now. I actually spent a drunken New Year's Eve down at Whiskey River in your city a few years ago! Good times.

That's awesome that you've been to Charlotte! I may or may not have frequented Whiskey River a little hazy at times lol. Went there for a birthday a few years ago and had a great time!

AHansen said:
Hi Jenna,
I'm from Asheville, NC and am currently living here with my Argentine boyfriend on the west side of the city. I came for study abroad a couple of years ago and Buenos Aires keeps drawing me back. I'd love to meet up with you and/or other new folks in town. Let me know if you end up organizing something.

That's too weird, not only am I from NC also, but I too studied abroad here a few years ago and am back living here with my Argentine boyfriend! What barrio are you living in? Would love to hang out, what are your plans for the weekend?

Hi Jenna,

I'm Shradha, from India, currently living in Palermo but thinking of moving to San Telmo. Would love to meet you.

Back