Just arrived and looking to meet people!

Hey Jennita:
I just read your post and it sparked my interest. I have been living in Buenos Aires for 8 months and moved to San Telmo about 6 months ago. It would be nice to make more friends and exchange experiences. Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee since we live in the same area.

Regards,
Johanna

Jennita said:
Hey everyone, I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenna, and me and my dog (Lola) just moved here from Charlotte, North Carolina late last month. I spent some time living and working here a few years ago after graduating college, and as luck would have it, BA has lured me back again as it has done for so many others ;) I anticipate I'll likely be here for several years or more and so I'm interested in both branching out and meeting some fun expats as well as getting a better understanding of what the job market looks like for us today. I'm excited to be here and hope to have the chance to meet some of you!

Oh yes, and if any of you have any advice, work-related or otherwise, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Saludos,

Jenna

Hi! Let me know if your scheduling the bilingual dog play date in Palermo. I have 2 yorkies that are in need of some bilingual friends. Tim

Hey hi jenna im from bs as im living close to palermo and i need to learn english, if you want i can teach you spanish for free if you want speak with me in english.

thanks!!

Sebastián

Jennita said:
Hey everyone, I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenna, and me and my dog (Lola) just moved here from Charlotte, North Carolina late last month. I spent some time living and working here a few years ago after graduating college, and as luck would have it, BA has lured me back again as it has done for so many others ;) I anticipate I'll likely be here for several years or more and so I'm interested in both branching out and meeting some fun expats as well as getting a better understanding of what the job market looks like for us today. I'm excited to be here and hope to have the chance to meet some of you!

Oh yes, and if any of you have any advice, work-related or otherwise, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Saludos,

Jenna

Jenna.. I live in San Telmo I am from Canada got married a year ago to an Argentine... If you want to know your way around .. maybe I can help... pm me if you want... cheers..

Canick said:
Welcome Jenna,
what 'hood' are you in? I also have a dog, Cora, that speaks both english and spanish and can help Lola get settled if she needs it. we are near the parks of palermo.

:)
hi and welcome, i live in palermo chico, lots of great parks around and with my two dogs samba and tango, lets do a tour-de-park!

hi!

Im looking for expat girlfriends too! let me know if you want to grab a drink or something :). I arrived in BA a week ago!

Coralie

Jennita said:
Hey Paola! That's awesome that you're from Miami, I traveled there a lot for work earlier this year and absolutely loved it, however I'm so glad we are both loving our new home here in BA :) Don't get me wrong, I love my Argie friends, but am in need of some expat girl friends stat haha. What are you up to today, I could grab coffee with you.

Hi Jenna, Welcome to Buenos Aires! If you are looking for meeting expats you can do some volunteering. Just be carefull because many organizations ask for money. Just google: voluntariado bueno aires and you can find free ones. :)

Hi Jenna, I live in San Telmo too! PM if you want to meet for coffee or anything :) Anyone else who is in the area feel free to message me too, I'm always looking to meet new people!

Back