K To Fine Tv Stations With Un-Dubbed Shows!

lucha54

Registered
http://www.argentinaindependent.com/currentaffairs/newsfromargentina/argentine-terrestrial-television-to-be-dubbed/

Would love to hear your folks' thoughts on this.

Isn't this basically what they do now though? In the article it says cable and digital channels are exempt... I really only have seen tv shows and movies in English on cable channels..

I've noticed some of the hd cable channels that used to show English on one audio channel and Mexicans on the other have the odd film with only Mexicans talking all over the films now. :mad:

SonyHD being the worst of them.

I'd cancel it if they forced all channels to drop the English audio. Its a mess already with some channels using English as the "primary" language and others using it as the alternative [SAP] language with Mexicans ranting away as the primary!

Satellite tv in Europe has had multi language feeds since the early 90s, its not a hard thing to do.

I've never understood why some companies advertise in English here too. Gabarino had the old guy from back to the future one Christmas, seemed bizarre to me.

I'm sure that's something The Dear Leader has in her agenda.

You are more right than you know..."Dear Leader" is the goal. It will be a damn pity to see Argentines living like North Koreans. Far be it from me to advocate a coup. Nope wouldn't ever advocate coup. Gee I hope no one thinks a coup is in order. Maybe someone else will use the coup word....not me.

Matias and Bajo's reaction to this news:

BECPNRO.png

Back