Kale Action Plan - Seeking Co-Conspirators

I want to promote Que comes Cuando comes in my neighborhood since it is one of very few sources for organic produce in the city. The hours are noted in the previous post. If you buy the bulk order of 7 kilos of vegetables and fruits for $500, the cost is incredibly low for a large selection.

I went today to take photos and give you an idea of what they carry and their prices. Bring bags or shopping cartView attachment 6850View attachment 6851
View attachment 6852View attachment 6853View attachment 6854View attachment 6855View attachment 6856View attachment 6857View attachment 6860View attachment 6861.

@quecomescuandocomes was pretty good, the only thing is that the order process is a bit mysterious, they upload the order forms on Mondays and you have to somehow pull the link out of their Instagram (couldn't do it in the application on my mobile, had to open the link in a browser and then copy/paste the link). When we have more space in the freezer we'll order again (the organic cornfed chicken was very good)

I haven't used the order form for Que Comes Cuando Comes since I live a block away from their location on Pichincha. Today was the first time I viewed it. I notice every Wednesday when I go there to buy that they have added new items to their list. Not only do they have a wide variety of agroecological produce, they have recently added lentils, chia, sesame seeds, walnuts, raisins, and much more. You can pick up your order or have it delivered to your door for $100. Several of the workers know what I want to buy and even saved the last bunch of kale for me last week. Their weekly bag of 7 kilos is a bargain at $500 if you are a family. There are several organic sources online that offer pickup locations or delivery to your home. If you want to eat completely organic, it is finally possible to do so in C.A.B.A.

The link for the order form changes every week (and it's a different one depending on where you live), you'll need to pull the current one off their Instagram. Most of the comments on their posts are "please send me the link"...

Good point. If you sign up for their mailing list, you receive an email on Tuesday with all the form links by city zone. Open the form, fill it out, and send it. No need to copy from Instagram.

Back