Kale Festival Week Starts July 4Th At Ba Restos

Rich One

Registered
Starts on Tuesday, July 4 and lasts a week, and the list of participants - with dishes and prices - can be consulted at www.mesadeestacion.com.ar.

https://www.clarin.com/sociedad/kale-nuevo-vegetal-moda-promete-superbeneficios_0_SyJyFys7-.html

Kale can be bought in Chinatown or in some supermarkets, where the kilo of organic kale is obtained at $ 119.[/font]

Kale stays fresh about a week, so not even a large family would consume a kilo at $119.

I bought three packages of organic kale from Tallo Verde at the MAPO market. They now sell kale and a wide variety of produce on Fridays from 10-4 (35 pesos for a week's supply of green and purple varieties) on Bme Mitre and Reconquista (a block from the Casa Rosada).

Kale stays fresh about a week, so not even a large family would consume a kilo at $119.

I bought three packages of organic kale from Tallo Verde at the MAPO market. They now sell kale and a wide variety of produce on Fridays from 10-4 (35 pesos for a week's supply of green and purple varieties) on Bme Mitre and Reconquista (a block from the Casa Rosada).

Clarin Miente.... ?

Yes, the price per kilo is probably 119 pesos, but nobody buys kale by the kilo except restaurants. The green leaves turn yellow and wilt in a week. Like all produce, it's best fresh from the farm and eaten in a few days. You keep it fresh contained in a plastic bag in the vegetable bin of a refrigerator.

All of the restaurants on the list are expensive. I'll eat my kale at home with avocado, tomato, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and balsamic vinegar.

Kale can be bought also in "Asia central" (a supermarket in Chinatown, Mendoza 1661). It´s 35 pesos per package and it´s open every day.

Perhaps 3 or 4 packages... I haven´t any balance to weigh them. I am going to ask some people with a balance...

Back