karaoke/food/drinks night out

anybody got a favorate bar/pub that is nice got some decent food not packed so we can get a table.. and isnt really over-priced like a place that has happy hour specials....???? yes asking a lot!!!!!
.... I can pick places like Wherever, Sugar etc but anybody know a place they like that is new or at least new to the group?????
what are some of your favorite bars expaters?????
Bangalore, Antares, Shamrock even 878 or Congo.. ???? tell me what people want to do.....

I would like to join but I'll be in the states most of June. If I'm here I'll go.

I'm keen, would prefer it not to be a school night. I wasn't too happy on Tuesday morning after the night in the Gibraltar

Ajg said:
I'm keen, would prefer it not to be a school night. I wasn't too happy on Tuesday morning after the night in the Gibraltar

Tsk.....kids today!

;)

You can only take them to the same place twice - The second time to apologise :)....

:) :) :) Just teasing...... (Must have been a "Wilde" night for ya!).

when are you back here, Liam?ps Susan gave me another tennis lesson today..it was boiling on court...we also met an Irish couple in our club who,ve been here for 6 years and are moving to Accasusso today

I get back on May 22nd - In time for the bi-centenary celebrations. I definitely will stick to partying with Susan, rather than tennis!

Well, we'll have to drag your new Irish friends into the circle - Always good to stick together :)

Back