Kicillof Has A Bad Day - And He Deserves It!

Frenchie, surely you know that the poor are exactly where they are supposed to be?
Another here:
http://tn.com.ar/tny...-uruguay_370535

. He never confronted or faced the crowds, he escaped under security protection with a child as a shield!!

367589.jpg

I don't necessarily agree with his politics or policy prescriptions, but this looks to be in pretty poor taste. The guy is there with his children, he might have made decisions some have felt has hurt the country at large, but as far as I know he hasn't committed any crimes against humanity...he's an economic bureaucrat. It could be hypocritical that he's traveling to Uruguay when he encourages people to vacation here in ARG, but nobody knows why he was there...he could've had family that lives there, etc.

If people would go out there and organize an alternative, instead of just cursing out politicians, then maybe there would be some change...reminds me of a bourgeois occupy wall street. Bunch of people bitching about things, instead of doing anything constructive.

Axel owns large properties in Colonia a 400 and an 800 m2 dwellings....!!

http://cdn.perfil.com/noticias.perfil.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Kicillof.pdf

It's ugly in front of his kids, however, he initially refused to go to a different area, was just going to put up with it. Well, fine, I would have applauded him for that if he followed through (as they said, made one's bed, now lie in it) -- but he should have told his wife to take the kids and move away from the situation.

. He never confronted or faced the crowds, he escaped under security protection with a child as a shield!!

Indeed. Damn Commies, they even make babies to use them as shields. Hey mamouchka, do you want to have a shield?

It's ugly in front of his kids, however, he initially refused to go to a different area, was just going to put up with it. Well, fine, I would have applauded him for that if he followed through (as they said, made one's bed, now lie in it) -- but he should have told his wife to take the kids and move away from the situation.

If he had left his family go would have been lynched...!!

With or without his kids, he was fair game.
It's an apt illustration of the hatred this government has generated against itself in its unflinching quest to destroy the middle class.

Back