Know a wedding planner?

"Grazie" said:
granadaiscool, why are you so angry? And you do not even know auntieapple personally to make comments/ attacks like that. The lady expressed her own experience and yet you attack her very person by saying negative things about her.
Was I wrong?
People who take there children away in the country of residence without consent of the other parent is evil.
Argentina is right to have measures to stop it, eventhough the fathers rights are not always equal. If you fail to maintain your kid you should have no rights for example-

So my question is, can someone please tell me the lawful way of getting an official consent to travel letter in Buenos Aires if a mother and child are going to go to USA? Where does one need to go and what paperwork do you show, fees etc.? Also if mother and child (both foreigners with DNI) come back to Buenos Aires from USA, they will need this letter correct?

my goodness! it seems to me there are a couple of individuals here on a hate campaign.
Thankyou Grazie.
Now Granada is NOT cool,
"You can go to the police. And if you do that you can burn in hell as far as I am concerned"
"And your former husband left after you had gotten a baby 10 days earlier and were still in hospital".
That sums it up what kind of person he was. Take as the exception and not as the rule
first of all I am very happily married with my husband, he is not my former husband he has never mistreated me and I was not suggesting that I have been a victim of abuse in my present marriage. I was stating that if that was the case it would be very difficult for a foreign woman to get home with her children. She should have the right to take her childern with her and I am an advocate of that when men can give birth, they can then fight for custody of small children until then young children should stay with their mothers unless of course a mother is unfit.
second, my husband had to go back to work in Europe because he has a contract and had already been with me for the previous 9 weeks risking his position.
third, going to the police is not a solution to women very unhappy and far away from their families
four, burning in hell......mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn
very interesting remark!
now for my intelligent friends here.
balover its like this.
if you have a child here with an Argentine your child will have to travel on an Argentine passport technically. So you and hubby then go to a public notary. You both have to give all the details of yourselves and the children travelling, names, passport numbers/DNI etc. then the notary will take a few hours to type it up and then both of you will sign it to consent either parent to travel. Notary's have different fees but in all it will prbably cost you no more than $AR300.
When you leave the country you have to show this document as you leave at passport control.
Now the law was until last year, one blanket document which either parent could use for as many trips as required and while all is hunky dory in the marriage. In dispute a partner can have that document quashed. Now the law was changed last year that a document had to be formalised for each and every trip. But I still use the blanket one, but who knows how long I can do that. Individual documents are very difficult if like my family here, we travel constantly as I work from here and the UK and my husband travels throughout the world for 7 months of the year. So we usually meet up here and there and it is not always possible to organise this document without very structured planning.
Now here is one trick I have used.
If baby is born here, you fly out the first time on his/her Argentine Passport but come back in on the foreign passport. Then from then on use only the US passport for baby.
Funny thing is though last time I brought baby in on a UK passport they only gave him a visa for 90 days!
I hope this helps balover

"auntieapple" said:
first of all I am very happily married with my husband, he is not my former husband he has never mistreated me and I was not suggesting that I have been a victim of abuse in my present marriage. I was stating that if that was the case it would be very difficult for a foreign woman to get home with her children. She should have the right to take her childern with her and I am an advocate of that when men can give birth, they can then fight for custody of small children until then young children should stay with their mothers unless of course a mother is unfit.
If you don´t leave you can stay as long with your kids as you want
second, my husband had to go back to work in Europe because he has a contract and had already been with me for the previous 9 weeks risking his position.
He is still classless
third, going to the police is not a solution to women very unhappy and far away from their families
You should have thought of that before
now for my intelligent friends here.
As classy as your husband. Must be a great marriage indeed

I wonder if this poor girl ever found a wedding planner?? She certainly won't be coming back here to ask questions!

Yes well Granada likes to make sure he gets any discussion off track.
The thing is, I'm 99% sure that I've met Granada, that he is a Dutch programmer living on Gurruchaga or Borges, and that he wouldn't have the balls to say half the stuff in person that he says online.
Paul, stop making such ridiculous assumptions about people you don't know. I didn't realise you were such an a#$. Maybe you're only are like this online because you don't have the pelotas to be so in public.
You don't know anything about Auntieapple or her marriage. A baby's arrival is not necessarily timed with the rest of life, you know. The rest of the world keeps moving, so unfortunately that means that other commitments may not be able to be put off. Also, he went under the assumption that she'd be joining him shortly - it wasn't a "Bye! See you in 6 months!" idea. In fact, THAT was her point - that she got so messed around by the system here that she couldn't go to meet him, ie a warning to anyone that may be in the same situation.

LINDEN -
Something of use to you for once:
Can you read Spanish? http://noviasmagazine.com/home.htm has a directorio that may help.
Also, there is a big Argentine community in NYC - maybe have a look on Yahoo Groups or Craigslist and see if you can find any connection in with them so you can ask some of the women -- I'm sure a lot of Argentines that live in the US come back here for at least a reception if not the wedding itself.

Also Linden, there is the Novias expo coming up in BA very soon, I think in June sometime. Try doing a search on http://www.google.com.ar for novias expo buenos aires and I'm sure it will bring up some info -- hopefully a list of exhibitors etc to help you

Hey guys Granada is definetly from palermo Viejo and his name is Paul.
I met him one night on Plaza Serrano and he was a bore full stop.
By the way The Buenos Aires Herald has also had a gutful of him and have banned his letters.
He is a pain

Back