Lan Airlines Won't Give Refunds On Refundable Tickets

anyway, I was the one who had first suggested fb to u. they always respond to fb complaints

Bulletin: BAexpat Victorious over the Evil LAN Airlines (ELA)!

The conditional billing dispute credit is now permanent
[font=Helvetica Neue']We're pleased to let you know the billing dispute on your Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® account has been resolved and the conditional credit for the following transaction is now permanent:[/font]
Date: December 05, 2013
[font=Helvetica Neue']Amount: $796.08[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue']Merchant: AEROLANE GYE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :p :p :p :p
[/font]

Check out this blog from another victim of ELA: http://chileangringa...hate-lan-chile/

How many of us are suffering from PTSD from dealing with the LAN AIrlines ELA back office.

!!! Fly Air Campora !!!

Bulletin: BAexpat Victorious over the Evil LAN Airlines (ELA)!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :p :p :p :p[/size][/font][/color]

Check out this blog from another victim of ELA: http://chileangringa...hate-lan-chile/

How many of us are suffering from PTSD from dealing with the LAN AIrlines ELA back office.

!!! Fly Air Campora !!!

Perhaps LAN knows you're a Camporista and is retaliating against you for the hangar problems you've caused them at Aeroparque.

I almost always fly LAN to Santiago and Buenos Aires, and have never had a problem with them. They keep their schedules, and their cabin service is impeccable. I've never flown a LAN domestic flight in Argentina, but I've done so often in Chile with no glitches whatsoever.

Reactions: Joe
Perhaps LAN knows you're a Camporista and is retaliating against you for the hangar problems you've caused them at Aeroparque.

I almost always fly LAN to Santiago and Buenos Aires, and have never had a problem with them. They keep their schedules, and their cabin service is impeccable. I've never flown a LAN domestic flight in Argentina, but I've done so often in Chile with no glitches whatsoever.
Have you ever tried to get a refund from the tight fisted buggers?

CONGRATULATIONS JOE! Are you going to stop here or sue for the cost of treatment for PTSD?

Reactions: Joe
CONGRATULATIONS JOE! Are you going to stop here or sue for the cost of treatment for PTSD?
No I'm not stopping. I am going to start an online petition to request the credit card companies stop accepting payment from LAN in Ecuador. Because the reason they gave me for not crediting my credit card was that they cannot issue refunds to credit cards from Ecuador.

Can anyone recommend the best online petition site for this?

I;d like to prevent anyone else from going through this agony.

Back