Lassie/laser Eye Surgery

Given that the peso was at 14 for one dollar in 2016, I guess the price quoted by the Sta Lucia was 2400 usd? Very expensive, and on top of that, for a humble, tired-looking, over-crowed public hospital... Well, we got from our eye surgeon a much better price, to get the surgery at a good private clinic.
Would you care to disclose the current price for the surgery at a Private Clinic..!

Would you care to disclose the current price for the surgery at a Private Clinic..!

If you ask directly at the most famous and fancy clinics, you'll get prices between 1500 and 2000 usd, for both eyes of course.

But if you deal with the surgeon himself (and his team, including his partnering clinic) without going through the secretary-intermediary thing, you can get much cheaper. Much much cheaper. Not just a few hundreds cheaper, more... :)

As I don't want to upset or well, unsettle the market and its "official" prices, I would rather not write the actual current price on a public forum. But if anyone here is seriously interested, do contact me by PM, and I'll put in touch with the eye-surgeon.

Given that the peso was at 14 for one dollar in 2016, I guess the price quoted by the Sta Lucia was 2400 usd? Very expensive, and on top of that, for a humble, tired-looking, over-crowed public hospital... Well, we got from our eye surgeon a much better price, to get the surgery at a good private clinic.

The Sta, Lucia has adjusted its peso prices with the Current dollar rate ? Official /Blue? since 2016 Your Guess is correct?

So indeed your suggested eye surgeon has a much better offer , in a Private Clinic,,!

The Sta, Lucia has adjusted its peso prices with the Current dollar rate ? Official /Blue? since 2016 Your Guess is correct?

So indeed your suggested eye surgeon has a much better offer , in a Private Clinic,,!

Several famous eye-surgeons actually use the same, extremely modern and expensive LASIK laser-machine. From the same place; often. And these surgeons each decide (with their teams) on the prices they want to ask... so it's a matter of discreetly (though legally, mind you) negotiating with them, and the time is right, to do it. As they are still doing surgeries and have available spots.

Hi Jeremias, I was searching some info on the topic and stumbled over your posts. Could you please pass me on the contact via PM? Would love to get lasik done ASAP, wearing glasses together with a face mask has been such a hassle for over 4 months now. Thank you!

Several famous eye-surgeons actually use the same, extremely modern and expensive LASIK laser-machine. From the same place; often. And these surgeons each decide (with their teams) on the prices they want to ask... so it's a matter of discreetly (though legally, mind you) negotiating with them, and the time is right, to do it. As they are still doing surgeries and have available spots.

This is the correct website for Dr. Pablo Bonanno. The ophthalmic clinic is located in Mendoza.
They perform refractive surgery (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia).
The surgical method(s) they use are not specified on their website.

American Academy of Ophthalmology...general information re: Lasik Eye Surgery

This is the correct website for Dr. Pablo Bonanno. The ophthalmic clinic is located in Mendoza.
They perform refractive surgery (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia).
The surgical method(s) they use are not specified on their website.
Too bad it's in Mendoza and we can't travel at the moment!

Back