Latin American Military Power

because Chile had no interest in Argentine territory. The Argentines were the militaristic-expansionistic white supremacists a-holes back then, not their neighbors.

The argentine generales were indeed assholes, thats out of discussion, but Chile always had wanted Argentine territory. They are very resentful of the narrow country they have. They always regret (and A LOT, believe me) the loss of Eastern Patagonia, as they call it, by Argentina, during the war with Bolivia and Peru. There always has been conflicts between Argentina and Chile about territory, they always wanted more, because of the geography they have.

I constantly hear complaints about this here....that the chileans change border markers in the Andes....always trying to nudge them a bit further to the east. I have one sister-in-law who is constantly lambasting Chile and chileans....even though she's never met one or even visited the country!! Yet I never encountered disdain in Chile by Chileans toward the argentines....quite the opposite. All I ever heard from Chileans was how great they are.......and that they (argentines) make really good mechanics LOL..

Got car trouble? call an argentine LOL.....

The argentine generales were indeed assholes, thats out of discussion, but Chile always had wanted Argentine territory. They are very resentful of the narrow country they have. They always regret (and A LOT, believe me) the loss of Eastern Patagonia, as they call it, by Argentina, during the war with Bolivia and Peru. There always has been conflicts between Argentina and Chile about territory, they always wanted more, because of the geography they have.

Argentina, of course, would never dream of indulging in expansionism> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentine_irredentism

The argentine generales were indeed assholes, thats out of discussion, but Chile always had wanted Argentine territory. T

And yet they never came. They could have done it in 1982 and they could do it today. Easily. Their military vastly outguns yours. Where are they? Where is this Chilean invasion? They lacked no opportunity to take Argentine land over the past 30 years. The reality is that the facts do not support your claim.

Argentina, of course, would never dream of indulging in expansionism> http://en.wikipedia....ine_irredentism

Of course not!!

ericoldtime-1748143-albums-my-kentucky-family-pic122635-malvinas2.jpg

Back