Leading Argentine Neuroscientist Critical Of Monsanto Dies

All grains, especially the cones harvested in Argentina in the form of GMO enhanced ones all goes to the PRC's people's stomachs.There, all things grown using the horrible pestcides are all OK for human consumption....So, eveil or not, the CFK
doesn't care. It presumably all the GMO harvest going abroad..

VfcrJsG.jpg

Carrasco's research also was criticized by Argentine authorities

pS1hX2m.jpg

Juanito vanished a while back, did Cristina steal his sword and kill the thorn in her friends at monsato's side?
ZKybsNm.png
She does look hot in that picture :)

There's so much photoshop blurring/masking in her face and neck that her "jaw line" is so fuzzy that you can't even clearly see the "makeup line".

Here's a more accurate photo of the President.

kirchner.jpg

Some of the others that I tried to link have been blocked in this country it appears.

Well, in all fairness the "real" pic was after a period of health issues and major surgery. The picture above is clearly touched up, that said, no one has claimed that CFK is bad looking. If only her presidential performance matched one fourth of her looks, the economy would be booming.

I'm deadly serious. I really believe Cristina killed Juanito, stole his japanese swords and then killed this critic of monsato! :rolleyes:

pic28182472.jpg

Well, in all fairness the "real" pic was after a period of health issues and major surgery. The picture above is clearly touched up, that said, no one has claimed that CFK is bad looking. If only her presidential performance matched one fourth of her looks, the economy would be booming.

I would say that it's difficult to find someone who thinks that CFK is good looking. But I'm going on current status, and not a 7 year-old photo that still had to be touched up.

Body-wise, even if she's wearing SPANX, she is in classic Argentine form for a lady her age. But from the clavical up... you have looking at Madame Tussaud's wax museum after someone left the heater on all night... and I'm not just talking about her skin, I'm including the makeup and dyed hair/wig as well.

I would say that it's difficult to find someone who thinks that CFK is good looking. But I'm going on current status, and not a 7 year-old photo that still had to be touched up.

Body-wise, even if she's wearing SPANX, she is in classic Argentine form for a lady her age. But from the clavical up... you have looking at Madame Tussaud's wax museum after someone left the heater on all night... and I'm not just talking about her skin, I'm including the makeup and dyed hair/wig as well.

None of which has anything to do with her competence as President. Obama isn't looking all that good these days, either.

Back