Leading restaurants in BA

chris

Registered
What do you think are the best restaurants in Buenos Aires? I'm thinking of those at an international level.

Mishiguene is probably my favorite in all of Argentina. Easily competes on an international level.

Mishiguene owners, self-define their gastronomic style as "immigrant cuisine." It was created with the aim of transmitting the traces of the Jewish people through their recipes and thus showing how they evolved over time with the expansion of the Jewish diaspora. And they succeeded. They positioned themselves in Argentina as one of the best Jewish cuisine restaurants in the country.

mishiguene is really really good.

hierbabuena is a fantastic restaurant. one of my favorites anywhere. la alacena is also fantastic. those are my top 2 in the city easily.

Aramburu, I would say is international level as is Chila.

Mishiguene is good also.

Don Julio is very good, probably the best parilla en Argentina. I’m not sure it deserved to win best restaurant in Latin America last year, but definitely one of the best in Argentina. La Mar is also fantastic, my go to spot when I’m craving fresh we’ll prepared seafood.

We found Osaka on the corner of Soler and Fitzroy in Palermo to be very good, they do a fixed price lunch menu during the week for 2000 pesos I believe, and a reasonable lunch with wine at the weekend would cost 3000-4000 per person, expensive by Argentinian eating-out standards but it’s definitely something special.

Casa Cavia, Tigre Morado, Sacro, Narda Comedor (calle Sucre) for brunch, don Julio, La Mar, el Refuerzo (San Telmo), Julia, Salvaje Bakery, Georgie’s (tacos fusion)…..

Back