Leather Belts For Men; Where Would I Find A Large Selection?

bobg

Registered
Wandering up and down Florida, including all of the stores in the Galerías Pacífico, and looking in the display window of every men's store and leather store I pass, I have not seen any store which looks like it would have a large selection of leather belts for men. Any recommendations?

Thanks, Bob

Avenida Corrientes near Pueyrredón black street vendors $70 pesos great variety

Several years ago, I bought a belt a branch of a mid range men's chain store.
One day I put the belt on and thought that I should make it one notch tighter. I did and the belt split! I saved both pieces of the belt. They can be inspected, this Tuesday at the BA EXPAT coffee chat. Can you hear me, Rich One?

Several years ago, I bought a belt a branch of a mid range men's chain store.
One day I put the belt on and thought that I should make it one notch tighter. I did and the belt split! I saved both pieces of the belt. They can be inspected, this Tuesday at the BA EXPAT coffee chat. Can you hear me, Rich One?

My reading is you didn't have a proper tool...?? :) My black provider punched an extra hole in a minute no problema...!! :rolleyes:

Tomorrow its supposed to be a nice day. If I were you I'd head down to the San Telmo Flea Market on Defensa Street.
There are several stalls that sell leather belts. They have all types of styles & colors, also different buckles.
They will custom fit them for you right on the spot.

Back