Leather jacket help please

And is there any haggling involved with buying in the stores on Murillo? I would be paying in cash, so I guess I can play that card.

There is a lot of schlock on Murillo and Florida. 1500 pesos for imported sheep leatther isn't that bad if well made and designed to your liking. If you pm me I will tell you where to buy from the mfg who supplies Talbo Lopez.

Hi chicos,
I bought a jacket last week is a small boutique -SILVIA EISELE CUEROS- located in a private appartment in Palermo. High quality and local price! Make an appointment with Henry -owner- to get a custom made jacket.
First, check the web: www.silviaeiselecueros.com.ar/

TarHeelBluze said:
You can get a leather jacket in New York for $400.

I have a Armani leather ( 100% real leather) Jacket from fifth Avenue store in NY for 3500 us$. I still carry its receipt in its pocket

Their is no end price for leather.

Ceviche said:
I have a Armani leather ( 100% real leather) Jacket from fifth Avenue store in NY for 3500 us$. I still carry its receipt in its pocket
Their is no end price for leather.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off for 3500 us$. There is no jacket in the world worth that money. And the receipt in the pocket? Why don't you tape it to the front, maybe enlarge it on a copy machine so people will know how much you paid? When I was a kid in New York, the kids from the housing projects would leave the price tags hanging on their adidas sneakers, so people could see the price.

Davidglen77 said:
Sorry to hear you got ripped off for 3500 us$. There is no jacket in the world worth that money. And the receipt in the pocket? Why don't you tape it to the front, maybe enlarge it on a copy machine so people will know how much you paid? When I was a kid in New York, the kids from the housing projects would leave the price tags hanging on their adidas sneakers, so people could see the price, jajajajaja

High end Armani store on fifth avenue is not your "florida calle" where you get ripped off by pimps!

But you would not understand nah.. cos you never had the guts or money in your pocket to enter a high end Clothing store. Or even if you entered one, never dared to check the price tags.

Tch Tch.."poor" cheap gay.

ja ja ja.

Expensive products like these comes with a 5 year warranty and henceforth the receipt stays in the pocket so it does not get lost.

You remind me of one one of those queer kids in school who always got bullied and shoed away by rest of the children cos of their strange queer habits.

shoo away...shoo...

ja ja ja

Davidglen77 said:
Sorry to hear you got ripped off for 3500 us$. There is no jacket in the world worth that money.

I dont think you ever visited a high end clothing store at fifth avenue. And if you did, I guess you never bothered to check the prices.

Davidglen77 said:
And the receipt in the pocket?

High end things come with warranty. It stays in the pocket so it does not get lost. But of course, you will not understand since you have never bought a jacket worth that much.

Actually, I was born and raised in New York City, and I lived at Central Park West and 92d street. When I worked in midtown I walked on 5th Av and Madison Av every single day for more than 10 years. The prices of clothing were ridiculous, I would never pay those prices. I used to buy polo, nautica, and tommy hilfiger at TJmaxx and Marshalls or on super sale days at Macy's for about 1/4 the price. My family owned a small clothing manufacturing business for about 30 years. I don't know if you remember "Member's only" jackets, but our factory used to produce those jackets for the entire northeast during the 1970s and early 1980s. The cost of the materiales was about $3 dollars and they used to pay our factory $7 dollars to manufacture each jacket. The retail price was between $79 and $119 per jacket.......now do you understand why I could never pay that much money for clothing?? And $3500 for a jacket, that is something I would never admit to doing because I would be afraid people would think I was a total idiot. Sorry man, just my opinion. Cheers

Back