Leaving Argentina, must sell everything in my Palermo Apartment

I would like the other flat screen. Can I use it as a computer monitor?

Hi Shane, interested in the sofa. How much are you asking for it?
Are you selling the oven?

I am interested in the sofa/Couch. Do you have any pictures of it? How much do you want for it?

yes, I have a coffee machine, little tine espresso machine and a bunch of other stuff. I don't really know the prices of the little stuff like that yet, but I will have it all sorted out before saturday. i can promise the prices will be good because I have to get rid of everything in the next 2 weeks.
thanks,
shane

I am still putting together all the details of this little "open house" or "Yard Sale" as we call it in the States. Its a little different here in Bs. As. for obvious reason (no garage or yard). Anyway, I prefer not to post the address on the internet. Email me (no pm please) and I will email you the address/info for saturday when i get it together. I also need to talk to the security in my building to make sure this is all cool.

Thanks again everyone,
Shane

Hi Shane,
Are you selling kitchen stuff? I'm looking for a coffee maker and wine glasses specifically. Thanks!
Meri

One more thing I forgot tell everyone, I have a lot of art in the apartment also. Like I said, i have to get rid of everything so if you are interested in art, come take a look also.

Thanks again,
Shane

Back