Lebanese Woman Looking For Expat/locals To Enjoy Baires

Hi Everyone:

I stumbled upon this post as I was doing some searching on BA. I am traveling to BA late December for my friend's wedding. I'm Lebanese from Detroit, MI; wouldn't mind taking part in any Arabic food gathering :) I fly in Christmas Day; is anything even open that day?

MarkH, i believe most locals are with their families christmas day and eve and everything is closed .. so maybe we can plan something if im there already. i dont have any family there so i wont be celebrating anything, stay tuned to this thread for the party plans!

I will also be around in December/January and except for the 24/25 I will in Buenos Aires all of December. Love Lebanese food!

Hi Samra!

Just arrived in Buenos Aires last week. Had a big group of Lebanese friends in Vancouver, so I'm well acquainted with the food and culture. Would love to join you all. I may be able to bring along a nargile if anyone's interested.

Hi Samra!

Just arrived in Buenos Aires last week. Had a big group of Lebanese friends in Vancouver, so I'm well acquainted with the food and culture. Would love to join you all. I may be able to bring along a nargile if anyone's interested.

i would love itttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back