Lebanese Woman Looking For Expat/locals To Enjoy Baires

Hello Samra 2,

Welcome to this page .

Hope you are able to come to BA and enjoy it as much as you envisage to do so.

Lof of nice and lovely people here ( mix of locals and foreigners), reading this page and what you are writing - I am sure - all would be happy to assist you with any information you need to make your travel plans.

I am sure you will have a good time here.

Hello Samra 2,

Welcome to this page .

Hope you are able to come to BA and enjoy it as much as you at this stage, envisage to do so.

Lof of nice and lovely people here ( mix of locals and foreigners), reading this page and what you are writing - I am sure - all would be happy to assist you with any information you need to make your travel plans.

I am sure you will have a good time here.

Huh!? Ceviche, have you become a saint? Where is your style of self introduction?

I decided to let other lads here have a go!
Ceviche, have you recently taken a trip back to your birth place? Go and check for a suspicious luke warm fever, you might be hallucinating due to virus contraction ! Watch out for Ebola.....Come on, snap out of it! Be the lady's men again!

Watch out for Ebola.....Come on, snap out of it! Be the lady's men again!

I have not been to Congo for past many years. So lets strike out the possibility of Ebola.

However, i seriously decided to give other lads a chance..here. Being big hearted.

ROTFL !! This thread has facilitated more so my appetite. Tonight i'm going to make me the Japanese Curry and cook me some
Scallap on the fry pan!

tehy look delicious! How do you prepare them personally? Aside from the quick pan frying?

thank you mimyr, thats the spirit

After reading more of this thread, I've realized that I'd be best reintroduced through food. :p It's been a long time since I tried kibbeh, are you familiar with that? My grandfather used to eat it with raw lamb. That's a bit extreme for me but maybe we could try the cooked version. I met a chef here (through this forum actually) that makes delicious Mediterranean food and knows where to get all the ingredients. She hosted a class where we made some amazing falafel, tabouleh, and hummus. we could possibly organize something with her for a welcome party.

After reading more of this thread, I've realized that I'd be best reintroduced through food. :p

And I cannot emphasize enough how lucky you are for it, having witnessed the possible alternatives.

Back