Live Broadcast TV, meet the Internet.

That is so interesting and a good option that can make your weekends and holidays better with it. I always love to go with the opportunities like it and can't even miss the same as well.

Best Action Movies

Apple and Google been trying to get the content for years. Even with their deep pockets, no deals. Think the biggest obstacle is cable television companies are also the internet providers. Would make their cable television service obsolete. Apple TV is not bad, no Netflix in a foreign land, however, all Itunes content is available. No copyright problems when used in a foreign country with an USA account. Have to make sure the device was setup in the USA. Slingbox is still the hot ticket in my view. Can airplay slingplayer from an IPad to HDTV.
http://www.apple.com/appletv/whats-on/

What the hell did we all do before the Internet?

dennisr said:
Apple and Google been trying to get the content for years. Even with their deep pockets, no deals. Think the biggest obstacle is cable television companies are also the internet providers. Would make their cable television service obsolete. Apple TV is not bad, no Netflix in a foreign land, however, all Itunes content is available. No copyright problems when used in a foreign country with an USA account. Have to make sure the device was setup in the USA. Slingbox is still the hot ticket in my view. Can airplay slingplayer from an IPad to HDTV.

What the hell did we all do before the Internet?

Netflix is here apparently but I've heard bad reviews regarding the quality of content.

Was trying to buy an mp3 from amazon recently as the album wasn't available anywhere else, apparently they don't sell to Argentina, so they must expect you to pirate it :confused:

These media companies really have a screw loose.

A lot of people have been posting this link around - USTVNow.com

They offer free streaming of live US television. It seems like a pretty good option.

Sleuth said:
A lot of people have been posting this link around - USTVNow.com

They offer free streaming of live US television. It seems like a pretty good option.
I'm testing the free version now --- pretty impressive! I may consider premium option if this quality is maintained in the next few days.

Back