Living cost

Butterpopcorn

Registered
How much is the average living cost for four people in Argentina?
How much is the rent for a four-bedroom house in a safe area?

Argentina is very expensive now and the costs of renting a 4 bedroom house would shock you . I would say the minimum for a 4 bedroom house furnished today would be close to US$ 3.500 or more . If you are from Korea you will find most items in Argentina are much more expensive including, food , clothing, electronics, furnishings , etc etc . To give you an idea prices in us dollars since 2005 have gone up over 400% . A meal for one that would have cost you US$ 10 maximum atm now is US$ 40.

Argentina is very expensive now and the costs of renting a 4 bedroom house would shock you . I would say the minimum for a 4 bedroom house furnished today would be close to US$ 3.500 or more . If you are from Korea you will find most items in Argentina are much more expensive including, food , clothing, electronics, furnishings , etc etc . To give you an idea prices in us dollars since 2005 have gone up over 400% . A meal for one that would have cost you US$ 10 maximum atm now is US$ 40.
You probably think since the rent is high, it's good to become a landlord. No, that 4 bedroom apartment has a monthly expense of $1500 dollar or more. Everyone is screwed. But if you have to come to Argentina, you have to.

Argentina is very expensive now and the costs of renting a 4 bedroom house would shock you . I would say the minimum for a 4 bedroom house furnished today would be close to US$ 3.500 or more .

Are you talking about 2 year contracts for Argentines or short term rental prices?

When I lived in Argentina about 5 years ago, my then Argentinian girlfriend paid 400 USD (2 year contract) vs me 1000 USD (short term), both a single bedroom.

I wonder who would be paying 3500 USD, not many I guess. I will be back for 3 months in September and hope to find a single bedroom apartment in Palermo for around 1000 USD.

IMHO, the prices quoted by Perry are too high. Prices in dollars have gone up "only" 250% since 2001, when they were ridiculously low. Anyway, Argentina is wildly expensive now. To be in line with USA prices, the dollar would have to be worth about thirty pesos.

i rent a one bedroom apt, fully furnished expenses paid for around 3500 pesos per week. imo not much has changed in the rental market because no one can afford it. short term used to be 400 us per week now more like 150 to 200 us. its in palermo zooilogical. i am not on vrbo or airbnb. its rents through a transplant hospital. just saying

2 rooms appartment 35 mts2 is about 470 usd and 100 mts2 is about 750 usd. But the usd is skyrocketing.

IMHO, the prices quoted by Perry are too high. Prices in dollars have gone up "only" 250% since 2001, when they were ridiculously low. Anyway, Argentina is wildly expensive now. To be in line with USA prices, the dollar would have to be worth about thirty pesos.
The prices I have quoted are based on 10 years knowledge of valuating properties in Capital Federal . House rentals in middle class areas for 4 bedroom properties are minimum US$ 3,500 per month or more . I have left a link attached of all the houses for rental in Palermo . Belgrano, and Villa Crespo and the average price is even higher than my quoted price

.http://www.zonaprop.com.ar/casas-alquiler-palermo-belgrano-villa-crespo-4-habitaciones-pagina-2.html

Back