Living in a house in Capital Federal

I'm terrified of those gruesome tortures ..! Let us know when you decide. NEXT
Already decided. Hoping to close on, something by November..However, as advised by IZ, I will not be declaring my address here.

Ceviche if you are lucky the muggers stab you once to the heart and you die.. however in some case involves beatings,, torture, electric wire discharges and hot iron applications Some seniors die from heart attacks . I see in the news pics of very senior couples beaten black and blue.to find out where the dollars are? . I'm not ready for that . Take your pick..!
Rich is right. Currently, the torture instrument of choice is just a regular iron - the kind used for pressing shirts, etc. Properly used, it gets people to disclose where the valuables are hidden.

Seriously, now, I believe houses are just as safe/unsafe as apartments. Among my extended - and very extensive - family, only one cousin was a major crime victim. She was held up and raped in her posh apartment on Quintana, in Recoleta. At three in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Rich is right. Currently, the torture instrument of choice is just a regular iron - the kind used for pressing shirts, etc. Properly used, it gets people to disclose where the valuables are hidden.

Seriously, now, I believe houses are just as safe/unsafe as apartments. Among my extended - and very extensive - family, only one cousin was a major crime victim. She was held up and raped in her posh apartment on Quintana, in Recoleta. At three in the afternoon.

Some may be brave .. not me, after seeing the scars... I'm allergic to pain..!

Rich, I beg you: please, change your avatar! That pizza is killing me - every time I see it, I want to order one. I hold you responsible for the last four pounds I've put on.

She was held up and raped in her posh apartment on Quintana, in Recoleta. At three in the afternoon.

Dafook?

I still love Quintana Av.
Lived there many years, very longtime ago, near 5 Esquinas.

Iz

Actually, i know 5 different stories of tragic things happening to people living in apartments in Palermo.

Apologies for the thread drift.

The horror! I still dream of moving back there and salute the Encargados when I pass in front of my former building.

I live only a couple of blocks from there and shop at 5 Esquinas (Farmacity/Exposicion/Chino, Dia etc).
Did this happen recently during lockdown?

Iz

Back