Living In A House Versus Living In A Apartment

Crazy suggestions!

Flooded with 9 emails of prospective house sitters within 24 hours of my post!.. whats going on?
You should buy the house. Pay cash. Show us some pictures. Throw an open house welcome party. We'll all bring a pie. In fact GS has 20 houses to show you tomorrow. Hurry because prices are going up. [someday]

You should buy the house. Pay cash. Show us some pictures. Throw an open house welcome party. We'll all bring a pie. In fact GS has 20 houses to show you tomorrow. Hurry because prices are going up. [someday]

and then emply all of the 9 house sitters? by turn? or one each for one month? Need to be fair to all!

Houses are a fair to huge amount of work. If you're going to be traveling - why would you want the headache? Unless you want to employ a live-in domestic + gardeners, etc. If that's the case - power to you and lots of beautiful properties available.

who said, i was going to "buy" a house or got money to burn.

The post was benefits of renting a house versus renting a modern apartment in a upscale building.

Plus the fact that living in a city like BA and not enjoying the architecture

Recently visited some friends ( a young couple) in their "house" and loved it. Found their rent is almost 2/3rd of what I pay for my upscale apartment and that got me thinking..

==

OK..got it..security and maintainance issues will be a headache..

Ceviche-san taking a break in between his new house lawn mowing.

mowing-the-lawn.jpg

Back