Long Distance Telephone service for land lines

pmacay

Registered
Hello group!

For years we’ve used something called “Telefon Dos” that was assigned to our telephone land line. It wasn’t the cheapest option, but convenient. I don’t use the telephone a lot to call the USA, but it was easy to use. As of April 30 they stopped service. I know you used to be able to buy a phone card at a kiosko but I didn’t like pressing a 16 digit passcode in to make a call. Can anyone recommend a long distance telephone service that is linked to a telephone land line?

I’m aware of using skype and other wifi options to make calls like zoom, but I really want to use my telephone land line, I guess I’m old fashioned that way! We have MoviStar/Telefonica as our home service provider if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Pete & Ron

Hello group!

For years we’ve used something called “Telefon Dos” that was assigned to our telephone land line. It wasn’t the cheapest option, but convenient. I don’t use the telephone a lot to call the USA, but it was easy to use. As of April 30 they stopped service. I know you used to be able to buy a phone card at a kiosko but I didn’t like pressing a 16 digit passcode in to make a call. Can anyone recommend a long distance telephone service that is linked to a telephone land line?

I’m aware of using skype and other wifi options to make calls like zoom, but I really want to use my telephone land line, I guess I’m old fashioned that way! We have MoviStar/Telefonica as our home service provider if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Pete & Ron
sent you a PM.

Back