Long term expats in their 30s

A lot of people are writing about wanting to meet more expats their own age. There's a group of us, mostly in our thirties, that our meeting in Freak tonight on Fitz Roy 1715 and Honduras around 8:30pm. People of all ages welcome!

sivan,

I won´t be able to make it tonight, but please keep me posted on the next.

Have fun!

bellcurve said:
Liam, am looking forward to some of that bar mingling capability with you tonight, my old friend!

:D

Me too - HEY!!! Less of the old :)...

Mingle, mingle :)

After years of posting here, if you organize some lunch/dinner I might drag my dh along to finally meet some of you, we are mid 30s but can negotiate any age range, as long as the food and wine are good, not crazy expensive, not super far away either.... errr you know, we are not teenagers, I don´t like crowds ;)

So are people meeting at Sugar or at Freak ?

A couple of us are down to go, just not sure where you old folks are all meeting.

AlexfromLA said:

A couple of us are down to go, just not sure where you old folks are all meeting.

They left you out. I wonder why

AlexfromLA said:

Too cold and rainy for me, hey after all I am " old ". I might just stay home and enjoy some malbec and sharp cheese :)

nikad said:
Too cold and rainy for me, hey after all I am " old ".

Yeah I heard that arthritis really kicks in in cold weather. You should definitely stay indoors ;)

Back