Long term expats in their 30s

AlexfromLA said:
Yeah I heard that arthritis really kicks in in cold weather. You should definitely stay indoor ;)
Nah, that is what having a sexy hubby does to you, you will learn it adter you have some more soup!

It spoke to the organizer of the reunion at Freak and it turns out that they're meeting at Dudi. The entrance fee is $30 pesos and includes a couple of drinks. I think I'm going to Sugar. $30 pesos is a little expensive for two drinks.

Thanks to everyone who came last night! It was really good to meet all of you! Lets do it again soon. And if anyone wants to join us next time please send me an email [email protected].

Thanks for organizing everything Sivan. It was nice meeting you guys. We had a great time.

And I even got to try out the burgers at Sugar.

win win ;)

So sorry I missed it!! I'm 30ish and married to an Argentine. Just moved here in June but we are planning to stay for the long haul. Would love to come next time! Thanks Sivan for organizing something! I will email you my contact info so that I can maybe join the next one?

It seems like only cougars or dirty old men can attend . Are young lesbians allowed?

So we are organising another meet up. This Sunday 8th August at 4pm in Palermo. Exact location to be confirmed. Significant others and kids welcome. :)

I am 31, just moved here with my husband and here for a few years. Cant wait to meet up for coffee! Sunday at 4? See you there. Also dinner sounds fun. :)

Back