Long term friends?

Hi,

I am also living in Buenos Aires for longterm, have been here for almost 2 years and see at least another 2 years in the future or more. I live here with my Argentine boyfriend, but am orginally from Canada, female, 26 years old.

Love to do something with the rest of the girls here!

Hi Everyone... I have gotten alot of replies in the forum, private msgs, and email and I am getting a little confused about who I have replied to and who I have not replied to! So....We are planning an indoor picnic (due to the weather) this sunday around 2pm. If you would like to come, email me... [email protected]

I hope to see you then!

sharkbait08 said:
(i fell under a bus here in buenos aires so be careful!) and now im an avid swimmer and bike rider.
[email protected]

I wonder what is worse? Being in the bus or being under the bus. Seriously that must have been terrible! Care to share that story?

i assure you being under the bus is worse or at least more painful. i was the last one on (the 111) and the bus took off. closed the door. my foot was trapped in the door and i fell under the bus. since the wheel is behind the door, it ran over my other leg. only ended up breaking the ankle and the tibia. amazingly. after surgery, 9 weeks in a hip cast, and six months later... my leg is healed, i walk for the most part like a normal person.

sorry to change the subject: you say you are an avid swimmer? do you swim indoors? Where do you go? I'm not a gym kinda person, but I'd like to do some swimming if possible.

well club at arenales (and about salguero)... its an indoor pool at a gym. im not a fan of gyms either but you get used to it and there aren't really any other options (at least close to me)

Planning another get together the 18th of October... Probably (north) American Breakfast/Brunch in Almagro. If you might want to come... email me and I'll add you to the email list. When its a bit closer to the date... I'll send out more info and ask for RSVPs!

alice
[email protected]

sharkbait08 said:
well club at arenales (and about salguero)... its an indoor pool at a gym. im not a fan of gyms either but you get used to it and there aren't really any other options (at least close to me)

I don't mind if the pool is in the gym. I just don't like to do the machines & weights. Some times I do get adventurous & walk on the tread mill!! ;)

Is that the Mega(something) near alto palermo shopping?

Hey long-term ladies! Sounds like there are a fair number of us here, all looking for some sort of long-term friends. I'm 24, and I just moved here a couple weeks ago from California, but I'll be here for at least a year, probably more like 3. Maybe we should organize some sort of wine night or something and all meet up? Who's game?

Back