Long term friends?

Napoleon said:
WHERE did you grow up in Texas? And which Texas college and pro teams do you support?

This is very important.

are you an aggie napoleon????

To answer Napolean´s question (that he asked me ages ago)... I´m a Huskies fan (my family is from Washington and I went to school there) but if forced at gun point to chose a Texas team, longhorns... obviously. As for pro teams... I grew up in Dallas. I think you can guess knowing that... unless you are an aggie and thus don´t have the mental capacity to do so!! kidding kidding ; )

i have been here 2 years.. still dont have a NFL football watching buddy hahahaha well i am trying to set up a little happy hour for anyone who is thirsty tomorrow!!!!

..if anyone is free lets meet for a little happy hour... i found this cool bar called the Wherever in Palermo santa fe and oro just down from the big bakery on Oro... 2476 Oro...
the food is very good.. and the happy hour is 5pm -10pm... sort of a 2 for 1 deal on rum and cokes, fernet and coke...and beer etc...
i know this is really late to tell people but i am going with or without you..haha so if one person shows cool.. if 10 do great... well hope to see ya at 5pm...or later....

Hi Everyone!

I'm definitely interested in meeting up. I'm now permanently living here in B.A. with my Argentine husband. I was born in Iran and raised in Los Angeles. I'm 38 and have lived on & off in B.A. for 3 yrs. now.

Liza, send me a private message if you are interested in meeting...and any other ladies as well.

Debora

Hi everyone,
I just sent a couple of private messages, but am wondering if you've set up any recent meetings with ladies looking to do the girl thing. Like most of you, I love wine, shopping, manis, tenis, art galleries. I'm 36, from Canada and moved here with my Argy husband 5 months ago. I'm finding it tough to make girlfriends, because it's hard to meet people outside of spanish classes. Let me know if you've got anything new planned -- I'd love to join.

Hi, I live here permanetly and know some other friends from the US tat do also. We would be happy for you to join us. Just send me a message. Terrie

hi, my name is Cathy, from Michigan, 33 yrs old. Moved to BA one year ago with Argentine husband and 3 kids... I live in "provincia" about an hour drive to Downtown BA, but have car, combi, or train and would love to get together sometime for coffee, wine, movies... or just talking in English.

Hola!

I sent a couple of private messages to some ladies...want to know if anyone is available for drinks tomorrow night (Thurs. 1/21)

If so e-mail me at [email protected]

Hope we can get a group together!

D.

Back