Looking For 1 Or 2 Bedroom Place From September

Noruega

Registered
Hello! I am using all the other regular channels, but figured I would put a note here as well just in case someone knew of something good. Starting in September I would like to move to another apartment. I am looking for something in Villa Crespo (definitely my first choice), Palermo (not Palermo Hollywood), Parque Centenario, Chacarita or Colegiales, preferably with two bedrooms but will consider one. I love older apartments or PHs, and it is a big plus if they have lots of natural light. A roomy kitchen is another thing I'd love to have but I know that galley kitchens are more common.

Please let me know if you know of anything. Thanks!

Noruega

Registered
I'd like to update this - I am still looking, but from October 1!

Joe

Registered
I am planning to move out of my place around that time.

Pros: Two bedrooms, Price $7000. washing machine, 7th floor, patio, panoramic views of zoo and Cervino street (where Cervino has the trees in the middle of the street). Neighbors are relatively quiet.

Cons: Rooms are small, furnished in the 70s and not updated, construction going on next door.

mimyr

Registered
Would you consider going double on a vacation rental? I'm looking for a place for October 1 as well. Not sure what the rates are for 2 bedrooms, but if it's affordable (under $3500) could be worth considering. We could meet first to make sure we wouldn't wind up murdering each other.

Noruega

Registered
Would you consider going double on a vacation rental? I'm looking for a place for October 1 as well. Not sure what the rates are for 2 bedrooms, but if it's affordable (under $3500) could be worth considering. We could meet first to make sure we wouldn't wind up murdering each other.
Hi Mimyr, I think I prefer to live alone, but thanks for the offer!