Looking For A Business Partner (Restaurant)

Petunia

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Hello,[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I was born & raised in Washington, DC and attended culinary school, worked in DC & VA. I have been working in the restaurant industry for a long time & I love it. I'm now living in Argentina and would like to open a place. I will put the sweat, creativity, publicity/advertisement & time into this. I need someone to put the capital. I'm quite confident in my cooking abilities and I know it will be successful. I have been cooking in Argentina for 2-1/2 years and I have received a great amount of reviews through TripAdvisor. I know what people want & I know what sells. I can go over the details, the plan & my references. PLEASE, only serious inquiries. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Eat well,[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Chef Dave[/background]

I wish you all the success you deserve Petunia :)

Please let me know when you open your restaurant. It ´ll be a pleasure to be your guest :)

I have added a link to the reviews on my website. Please only serious inquiries. Thank you for everyone's support!

www.davesoady.com

Eat well,
Chef Dave

Its interesting to me that you worked at India Joze- I met Joseph, and Ann Simonton, in Bali, in the early 80s, and have been long distance friends with them ever since.

Back