Looking For A Female Frenchie

Steph170

Registered
Bit of a random request- my friend is looking to mate his male French bull dog before he castrates it (typical)- if anyone has or knows of a female that wants to breed please let me know! Many thanks!

When I saw the title of the post, I was going to write: "I'm half-Frenchie. But I lost all my French and speak with an American accent. Am I disqualified?"

Then i opened the post. Is this a joke? Why would she put such a misleading title? Strange strange.
Also who the hell knows of a non-spade female French bulldog? Seriously lady, WRONG FORUM!

Reading the title, I thought someone was asking me to find a female, or someone was looking for a female like me.

Best bet is Mercadolibre I guess?

As a francophile I'm going to ebay.fr right now (if they have a "singles" category) 'cause that is what I am looking for.

The sexiest sound in the world is a femme de france speaking Engilsh.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1498834

This is soo funny...we do interpret things thru our own lens! My son has a "Frenchie" and from the moment I read the title I expected what the thread was about! Notwithstanding that a valued forum member has the same name!
The vast majority of pet owners in BsAs do not neuter their dogs or cats. And it is also a widespread belief here that a bitch should have a litter before being neutered. Truth is I have yet to meet a dog here who IS spayed outside of my own. And then people are always asking me why I spayed her!.....different culture different ideas.

Back