Looking for a flatmate for a month

robertoperu

Registered
A great place to share with 2 people, a guy and a girl. We're very clean, friendly and respectful. The 3 rules are : not watching TV, clean everything you use and dry yourself inside the shower.

I'm the owner of the place when I'm here I rather not listening the TV when I get home.

Also I'm looking to rent the whole place (3 bedroom apartment for 2 and a half months). The place is in Palermo Soho. Looking for a great bunch of people (max 5). The rent per month is U$2250.

The place is very spacious, a large living, a good size kitchen, 2 bathroom, a patio and 2 terraces. It has internet, air conditioning and a laundry close by. The place is in between Palermo Soho and Hollywood, a great atmosphere and design very simple and cute.

Looking fwd to hearing from you.

Regards,

Roberto

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi are you only looking for a flatmate for a month? And if so, what are the dates for that month? My boyfriend and I are looking to change our apartment in search of a better rate...(currently we split 2400).

Hi, I'm sorry for not answering your messages but I didn't know how this website works. There's a room available from the 31st May for 2 and a half months.
About not watching TV is for the people who tend to stay at home the whole day and watch TV non-stop. I rather live with people that want to be more active and do activities. I rather be clear on what kind of lifestyle I'd like in my house.

I know someone who's interested who'll be there from June. But that price is too split among 3 people not so?

Back