Looking for a furnished appartment Puerto Madero

Iznogud

Registered
For a week or two.
Nice view to the river , 100+ square meters and maybe with a pool?
Want to experience living in PM before starting to look for a permanent place in the area.

Where should I look?

I am a porteño, living in Recoleta just 5 minutes away.

Thanks.

Iz

i second airbnb. i stayed in several different towers and buildings in PM that way before i learned which buildings suck and which are better quality.

i second airbnb. i stayed in several different towers and buildings in PM that way before i learned which buildings suck and which are better quality.

Thank you,

Any preferences or warnings you'd like to share?

Iz

G
Thank you,

Iz
Go and see the place first. Of course it’s not easy to arrange as Airbnb does everything to get between the owner and you, but with a bit of creativity you can do it.

agreed, has no character or personality. lonely, fake rich place

Couldn't agree more, but I'm married.
My vote doesn't count anymore.

To me, PM seems as fake as a Truman Show movie set.

Still, I need an apoartment to stay long enough to get the feeling of the area.
Stayed several times at the Madero Hotel but it ain't the same.

Iz

agreed, has no character or personality. lonely, fake rich place
i don't disagree in general, however, living here now for a couple years with a perfect view of the river brings a much greater sense of peace and calm than anywhere else in this city. the green space around here is awesome, and its generally much calmer than across the paseo del bajo. for those reasons, i quite enjoy living here now. i can deal with a bit of blandness to have my sanity and quiet space.

Thank you,

Iz
i mean, it will come down to your personal preference. some towers here look nice outside but the specific apartments are of cheap quality materials. i found the old 5-6 story buildings along the water to be less appealing in general but that was my experience. i wanted a high floor above the noise and a view of the rio.

edit to add, i generally find it better on the northern end of PM than the southern end.

Back