Looking for a furnished appartment Puerto Madero

The spousal unit wants the peace and quiet, a balcony with high view of the river and a nearby pool wouldn't hurt.

Me, I despise the area with all the questionably rich and their spoiled stupid children with little or no manners and defficient common sense. Born and raised in a fart bubble.

Speaking of building materials, it all looks like made of cardboard and i doubt there's decent sound proofing or privacy.

Definitely not doing this for me.
But happy wife happy life is the motto.

Iz

I agree it’s nice to have so much green space around and open views which are quite hard to come by in the city. Drawback is that it feels like nobody actually lives there on some days anyway as you say not your decision!

agreed, has no character or personality. lonely, fake rich place

Only been once to eat at some well known restaurant and thought the same.
We've recently let out our BA apartment to the son of a family friend. For me it's ideally situated on Uruguay a couple of blocks from Santa Fe. We decided not to rent it out over a year ago but as we only used it for one night since then we worked a deal. The chap has refurbished the whole apartment and it's now looking great. We would never have done anything to it.

I agree it’s nice to have so much green space around and open views which are quite hard to come by in the city. Drawback is that it feels like nobody actually lives there on some days anyway as you say not your decision!

for me this is a plus, not a drawback! :)

Living in San Telmo is in many ways quite the opposite to living in Puerto Madero. However, I enjoy the proximity of PM very much and go there quite often for a walk, supermercado, enjoy the parks etc. I find the area around Faena particularly nice

To be honest I could never live in Buenos Aires. A couple of days is enough for me.

Back