Looking For A Great Barbershop

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
When I lived in Philly I went to a great barber who had a rocking shop. These three guys were trendsetters. All of them were incredible fashion references, had great tats, were the first to promote real beards (sorry Beckam, not a real beard) around 2008, gave hot shaves, and you could get your drink of choice while waiting - as long as it was whisky. Most of all they were the best cutters I've ever been to. One time I came home from the shop and my wife said, "Holy sh*t, you look good!"

Here, about the most in-depth question I've gotten so far is, "What number of clipper do you want?" Seriously?

Is there anything like that here in BsAs?

Signed; Bored with my look in Belgrano.

Hey, there's one over at Palermo Hollywood. They are tattooed, take good care of beards, and do haircuts as well. They also have a bar and sandwiches, and a nice Spanish girl at reception (at least I think she's still there).

Check it out! Salón Berlín en Humboldt 1411 (con Niceto Vega)

https://www.facebook.com/Salonberlinbuenosaires?fref=ts

I have been to La Epoca to vsiit it but not for a cut, shave, etc it is quite cool!
The best place I ever had a shave, cut cut, hot this and that including skewers with cotton on fire to singe your ear hairs, was in Istanbul or really most places in Turkey.
A bit far I know
Vietnam is really great for that, too!
Here I just go to my local guy and I'm hapy at $80pesos

When I lived in Philly I went to a great barber who had a rocking shop. These three guys were trendsetters. All of them were incredible fashion references, had great tats, were the first to promote real beards (sorry Beckam, not a real beard) around 2008, gave hot shaves, and you could get your drink of choice while waiting - as long as it was whisky. Most of all they were the best cutters I've ever been to. One time I came home from the shop and my wife said, "Holy sh*t, you look good!"

Here, about the most in-depth question I've gotten so far is, "What number of clipper do you want?" Seriously?

Is there anything like that here in BsAs?

Signed; Bored with my look in Belgrano.
1 2 or 3 :)

1 above the ears graduated to 3. finish with scissors. Razor the edges. Don't touch the beard. :)

1 above the ears graduated to 3. finish with scissors. Razor the edges. Don't touch the beard. :)

You probably lost them there. Ahahahaha.

I remember living in Spain. There was a one size fits all policy there. I could ask for a mullet and would still end up with a faux-hawk. good times..

I saw one on cramer around olazabal (more or less) the other day. It looked very hip and they were blasting music at 10pm.

Edit: It was Blanco Encalada. Prana is the name. Check out their website http://www.pranapelu.com.ar

2db9z45.png

From their website:
11025653_10152824554194492_3033901772634840425_n.jpg

Back