Looking for a Housekeeper/Nanny

HappilyHere said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any information or a referral on where I can find a woman to clean my apartment in Belgrano maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Preferably someone who speak a little English, and who would be open to babysitting occasionally as well?

Gracias!
I know of someone who fits that description with the exeption of being a male. I am 29 y/o born and rasied ini Boston and am looking for work. kI love to cook do house work and am great with children. If you would consider me I would like more details
Thank You
you can send me private message

Hi there,

Im originally from Spain and have just moved to Buenos Aires a few months ago.
I lived in London for 4 years where i worked as a nanny.
Im actually looking for some babysitting or maybe some hours during weekdays/weekends.
I live in Palermo area.
My email is
[email protected]

thanks

Hi there!
I wonder if you might also be interested in sending your child to my English Art Class for KIDS!?
Classes are held Saturday afternoons from 11am-1pm and from 1:30pm-3:30pm in my apartment in Belgrano.
The class is 100 pesos per student and we will explore many things!
Reading, painting, singing, clean up, and snack time!
All materials and snacks included.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cassandra
[email protected]

Hi everyone! For those looking for a nanny/ babysitter or looking to work as a nanny, please visit worldclassnannies dot com

We provide bilingual, college educated nannies to families living or visiting Buenos Aires. Nannies must have 3 + years experience with children, we verify references and conduct Psychological Evaluations on all of our candidates.

If you are a nanny looking to work with a family in B.A please review our requirements section under "Nanny Requirements" on our website before applying.

For more info: +54 11 5166-8335

All the best,

Lucia

Back