Looking For A Migration Lawyer! Need Help To Get A Residency

I have had that happen if I post a hyperlink without using the hyperlink tool. If it lets you go back and edit...the rest of the text will magically reappear.

For residency help you want to contact Gabriel Celano. Recommended by friends, acquaintances and myself.

http://www.discoverbuenosaires.com/buenos-aires-immigration-attorney
http://baexpats.org/topic/4542-residencyvisa-agencies/

Good luck!

http://www.argentinaresidency.com
Just got residency. Went well, loved our lawyer.

Ok, I'll do my best to not be jealous. Roommate lawyer, boyfriend lawyer, 80% of my classmates lawyers... nevertheless, no force in the universe can make my embassy work faster and get me the very first papers (aka "antecendentes penales"). Grrrrr.... Bless.

You can find Celano at Mercadolibre:
http://profesional.m...aciones-dni-_JM

You can use his services also if you need a turno for migraciones, labor law, criminal law, comercial law, to make the address police certiicate, and so on. You can read all this and more at the advertising. Ethic's law forbidds me to make further comments.

I know a guy, but I wouldn't recommend him. Supposedly, he gets results, but his bedside manner is "insoportable."
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I get results...thank you for the compliment. It is all about that. In fact, for being accurate, I developed the precedents that allows to get citizenship without legal work, with passport, with expired DNI, without visa, with deportation order, with arrest order for deportation, with LGTB marriage, with prostitution as an honest way of living, with fake passport (not hidding this fact), with criminal cases on, with criminal records, without knowing to read in Spanish, without a minimum level of Spanish because I do not behave as a paralegal. That is why I get results.

However your second statement is an accurate and only you asserts that. Clarification: you do not know me. You are just upset with my replies in the forum because you disagree with my politic opinions and I show over and over your ignorancy on the local law, history and facts. Very low from you.

For being accurate, other member had complained that for me to have meetings is a nuisance. True! because I do not charge per hour, so, I do not like to have meeting that are not needed because they are waste of time.

Some other person complained that I m rude because I didn't want to listen for his/her story and, instead, I made all what I need to know: 3 questions.

I do not allow potential clients to pĺay to be the lawyer: there was someone who start like this after I explained how to proceed: no, I want to adopt an adult argentine to get citzenship, later he/she said that he was ready to buy real state...¿? Right, I m rude because I said: Look, I'm the lawyer, not you (those are requirements of other countries). There are not multiple ways to acchieve success but I got success over 140 times with 29 different federal judges doing what I just told you to do. If you know so much, I suggest you do it yourself.

Someone got upset because I replied that it is impossible to know the answer until we know who is the judge, that speculating is unprofessional. As far as he/she insisted in a freak way, I invited him/her to leave my office and never come back.

During the interview the potential client analizes if he/she wants to hire me or not but at the same time I am analizing if I want to take this case or not because my schedule is already full. I do not take cases of complicated persons because while the case can be simple, they complicate everything. I neither take cases of people who lie me.

Another complaint was from a client who got a letter from immigration that stated he/she must to go there to get notify of the deportation order.The legal advide I gave was: do not go. He/she insisted badly and got paranoic, then he/she complained that I had time for posting here but not for my clients. Well, you can not be arrested for deportation if you don't go there and get notified. So, my legal advice was accurate and he/she got citizenship instead of an arrest order for deportation. He/she also complained and I didn't do anything, that his/her case was super easy and he/she started to advice expats and, I understand that he/she charged for that. First, he/she got a judge that was leading a nazi armed group during the coup against Peron because they didn agree with the oil contract that Peron signed with an american company. He/she was American, imaging how many chances of acchieving citizenship he/she had with that judge...

http://www.infobae.c...ado-el-gobierno

I won the dismissal case (there is nothing more difficult) and we got the best judge. Second, if he/she really charged someone, he/she was stealing the money from other expats.

The last complaint was from someone who said he consulted me and I missadvice him/her because he/she has DNI. Well, if this is true, he/she probably didn't mention it because I always suggest to do it by yourself when you have permanent residency. I m not interested in cases with permanent residency. A paralegal can do that.

For residency help you want to contact Gabriel Celano. Recommended by friends, acquaintances and myself.

http://www.discoverb...ration-attorney
http://baexpats.org/...yvisa-agencies/

Good luck!
My recommendation as well.

I used him (mine was easy, already married to a resident), my wife's sisters (slightly more complicated as they were all minors and she was their "tutor"), residency for a number of my friends, one of them a complicated rentista visa and another went straight to citizenship after living here for about two years (though the process took about a year - he just got sworn in about a month or two ago) as non-regularized (he never left the country, never went on visa runs since he entered) thanks to Gabriel.

He and his staff speak good English, he's fair and honest, quite congenial and reasonably-priced (though it's still a significant amount of money - but I can say he charged my friend for citizenship what a lawyer tried to charge me 7 years ago for residency - and I already had a qualification for residency - and I paid much less to Gabriel). I've only had brief (recent) experience with one other of his staff when my friend was going through the process and I showed up to testify about how he lived and worked and such. She had things well-organized at one meeting and then at the courthouse so that things ran very smoothly.

My recommendation as well.

I used him (mine was easy, already married to a resident), my wife's sisters (slightly more complicated as they were all minors and she was their "tutor"), residency for a number of my friends, one of them a complicated rentista visa and another went straight to citizenship after living here for about two years (though the process took about a year - he just got sworn in about a month or two ago) as non-regularized (he never left the country, never went on visa runs since he entered) thanks to Gabriel.

He and his staff speak good English, he's fair and honest, quite congenial and reasonably-priced (though it's still a significant amount of money - but I can say he charged my friend for citizenship what a lawyer tried to charge me 7 years ago for residency - and I already had a qualification for residency - and I paid much less to Gabriel). I've only had brief (recent) experience with one other of his staff when my friend was going through the process and I showed up to testify about how he lived and worked and such. She had things well-organized at one meeting and then at the courthouse so that things ran very smoothly.

I remember meeting Gabriel in 2011 or close. And he charged me for meeting me. ( Unlike Bajo, who does not charge by the hour). Secondly, Gabriel told the that the only way for me to be a citizen is to apply for residency, be a permanent resident and then wait for another 2 years!

He got his act for citizenship going after doing a "copycat" on BAJO.

And as for ARCA as recommended above, even till today they tell their clients 5 years is the period for citizenship!

I get results...thank you for the compliment. .

Bajo, I am disappointed that you are even trying to defend yourself here!

Few days ago, I made this post. I hope someday, you will implement it.

Quote :-

[background=#fcfcfc]I personally feel he charges peanuts for the kind of work he is doing. Try going to Paraguay or Uruguay looking for a citizenship lawyer for similar sort of work. They will start with 20 k usd as the ball park figure. And they do not even have the success rate to show for their "exorbitant' fees.[/background]

[background=#fcfcfc]If I was bajo, I would start with at least 25 k usd for all American and first world country expats looking for his assistance and especially the ones [/background][background=#fcfcfc]without a DNI/Permanent tourists[/background][background=#fcfcfc]. And if people stop coming, it would not worry me as this business has a huge market ( trending worldwide!!). There are plenty of people from US and worldwide [/background][background=#fcfcfc]dying to lay hands on a extra citizenship cum passport[/background][background=#fcfcfc]..Bajo will always have work. With the new government, the interest in migrating to Argentina has increased worldwide amongst those interested in migrating to South America. So Bajo might as well reduce his workload, and work with niche clients only - and still earn more for less hours spent/ more family time![/background]

[background=#fcfcfc]For the unawares and to form a perspective of expenses for a citizenship, economic citizenships start with the ball park figure of 150K USD in the Carribean islands such as Dominica and many people happily pay that amount. And islands like St. Kitts start with 450K usd. Obviously such huge sums mostly go in the coffers of the beleaguered governments. But thats how desperate people are for a 2nd passport.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]
Maybe for his prospective clients, with DNI or Chinese or 3rd world country immigrants, Bajo may continue charging the same ( peanuts!) [/background]

[background=#fcfcfc]Thanks to bajo, the irregulars started getting the citizenship so easily. Yes, the law has existed since 1869 but it was thanks to his interpretation and presentation in the court of law and cornering of the judges, he has been able to pull it off regularly. And after he started, the other lawyers who were just milking expats for filing "residency" papers for 3 years - followed suit and used the recent successful cases to their advantage as referral and win cases too for irregulars.[/background]

[background=#fcfcfc]Like I said, those who have DNI - its not a big deal really.[/background]

[background=#fcfcfc]It was for the permanent tourists, where Bajo has done some brilliant work or many without clean criminal records or not having criminal records from their respective home countries in their possession, or working as a hooker here, where Bajo has thrived. Like I said go to Paraguay and Uruguay and the ball park figure is 20K with zero success record![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]
:unquote[/background]

I recommend Gabriel Celano as well. I went to him when I was well into the rentista process on my own. He quickly answered a few questions for me and recommended that I complete the process on my own. Which I did with success.

The mercadolibre link above from Bajo Cero is for a completely different lawyer, one named Lorenzo Carlos Galeano

Back