Looking for a place!

Killarney

Registered
I need a studio/one bedroom apt or en suite room in a house starting January 28th. Close to all the good stuff if possible. Need wi-fi.

Furnished and for 3 months minimum...

Thanks very much!

Dan

Killarney said:
I need a studio/one bedroom apt or en suite room in a house starting January 28th. Close to all the good stuff if possible. Need wi-fi.

Furnished and for 3 months minimum...

Thanks very much!

Dan

Hi Dan,

There are lots of websites that offer temporary (furnished) rentals in BA.

You can use the search feature on this site..as well as google.

I think you will have better results if you search for yourself as opposed to hoping for a reply here (but anything is possible).

If you find a place to rent on the internet I suggest you ask about the area before you agree to rent. Specifically, the name of the street and the closest intersection.

Sometimes the apartments aren't in desirable areas.

Don't hesisitate to ask here if you aren't certain.

Hi Dan

You have not said how much you can pay to rent a place.
is it 1 300 dollars too much?
if not what is the maximum rent you would like to pay

Best regards
Maria Teresa

Interesting! Thanks SO much for this help.

I am looking at 2 right now. One in Palermo Hollywood at Dorrego and Cordoba and the other in Belgrano stated to be 2 blocks from Cabildo ave. Both seem ok....but that leads me to the next question.

Should I book something for the 3 months now? Part of me thinks maybe book something for a month and then look for another spot for the other 2 months. Nothing worse than booking a place on the internet for 3 months and then seeing it and finding it isn't what you wanted.

My budget is an absolute MAX of 1000 USD

Hello, i have a place in palermo hollywood, Av. dorrego ( honduras and gorriti) is a very good building and apartment, with amenities and full equiptment. If you are interested write me. my regards

hey!!! i have a 1 bedroom apartment in palermo soho!!! its not too shabby;) but very simple..and cute! the rent is 700usd...which is a great price for the area! the price includes everything, WIFI, cable ect..plus theres no immobiliaria fee, which always gets really pricey!!!

Back