Looking for a room/ roommate

j11mcdowell

Registered
Hello everyone, My name is Jon-Robert and I am from New York. I am here in Buenos Aires for at least the next year working and trying to learn Spanish. I am very clean and responsible guy who just needs a place to live while I’m here.

Not to sound crude but I have been in Buenos Aires for about 3 months already, so I know the difference between tourist prices and normal ones. I am looking for a people who have rooms available in there homes, either in an apartment or a host family.

Please no hostels.

The lease in my apartment is up at the end of June so I need a place by then. I have no preference for gender, age, or orientation, i can get along with anyone, and I don’t mind animals, though I don’t have one. I am a smoker, actually i had quit before I came here, $13 US a pack in NY made me quit, then I got here and saw 5 pesos a pack and kind of got back into it. But I never smoke inside, even when I have lived by myself. But if you are a smoker, I don’t care if you smoke inside.

I am looking for a place in or around Centro or Palermo, heh again and I cannot say this enough, No Hostels Please. Other than that the only thing I would need is high speed internet, WI-FI would be great, but not necessary.

So I can be reached by email at [email protected]. If you have a something, or know someone who does, I am happy to come see the it, then we can go to a place of your choice and get to know one another if you would like, then decide.

Thanks for reading, talk to you all soon.
Jon

Back