Looking for a roommate!

millerag

Registered
Hi!

I am looking for a roommate for my Recoleta apartment. I´m from the U.S. and am working here. I like to go out and have fun but since I´m working I don´t go out all the time. I´m looking for someone with a similar lifestyle. The cost is 1,050 pesos per month plus bills but it´s not that much. The address is Juncal and Rod. Peña. PM me if interested! Thanks!

Amanda

Hi Amanada!
I am also from the states! I'm looking for a roomate/place to live and your price sounds too good to be true! Haha! Do you have any pictures?

I was looking for something like that, I also work in Buenos Aires and I only have this apartment to the 10th of july, but I guess you already have found one by now. ;)

Hi!

My name is Sarah and I'm an undergrad from the US. I'm interning this summer at Mundo Marino in Buenos Aires, studying marine mammal conservation. I'm looking for a place to stay! Are you still looking? I'm super mellow, pretty neat, go out but not a ton, the usual. Let me know!
Sarah

Hi. :) is the room still available? I am very interested and could move in immediately.
Thanks for the info

Back