Looking for my (contrarian) Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCM20

Registered
Hi fellow expats, my name is Mike. I'm looking to meet some people that are interested in contrarian economics, bitcoin, equities hedging, fiat alternatives etc.
Basically, looking to form a real-life discourse with people that go against the grain of official narratives whether they be societal or economic.
Few examples - we could each pick an article/editorial and review as a group, or talk investment/portfolio strategy or we just all get together and drink too much coffee and or wine, maybe both.
pm me if interested.

Few examples - we could each pick an article/editorial and review as a group, or talk investment/portfolio strategy or we just all get together and drink too much coffee and or wine, maybe both.
Great idea. There used to be a group meeting in Alto Palermo shopping until the virus hit - sounds like they would welcome your input, when they meet again.

Hi fellow expats, my name is Mike. I'm looking to meet some people that are interested in contrarian economics, bitcoin, equities hedging, fiat alternatives etc.
Basically, looking to form a real-life discourse with people that go against the grain of official narratives whether they be societal or economic.
pm me if interested.
send me a PM..please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back