Looking For Toursity Stuff To Do With Visitor

Good luck with that tourist bus.

I've given private tours to people who took the tourist bus the previous day. I let them know that sometimes we cover similar things, but they assure me that they have no idea what they saw on the bus because the recorded tour starts and stops and they have no idea what it's describing.

Perhaps with you there, you can explain what you're passing. But since you're asking for suggestions, I question this decision.

I would recommend either a private tour, public group tour, bike tour, or the Free Walking Tour. Guides tend to know more that pre-recorded sketchy sound systems.

Agree, it was pretty terrible, the museum is worth visiting though. I didn't enjoy an accidental 10 minutes in Dock Sud either... Whoops
The Caminito is fun with fun Architecture, colors, galleries and there was this (really) old guy who sings really good at one of the outdoor clubs. When in La Boca don't miss the PROA museum, always has a great exhibit and the Quinquela Martin Museum which has many paintings by QM and a great rooftop sculpture garden.

The Caminito is fun with fun Architecture, colors, galleries and there was this (really) old guy who sings really good at one of the outdoor clubs. When in La Boca don't miss the PROA museum, always has a great exhibit and the Quinquela Martin Museum which has many paintings by QM and a great rooftop sculpture garden.

Yeah I agree to some extent, it just felt like the most touristy place ever, complete with fake tango dancers suckering people in to take photos then charging them etc. Ya PROA was the one I was referring too, the current exhibition is awesome.

I liked a lot Museo Pueyrredon, it's a short visit and has a beautiful garden. I strongly recommend to go there by car since it's quite far from La Capital.

If the weather is nice take him for a stroll around the Rosedal, the rose gardens. Go for a coffee or lunch in recoleta after. Nice way to spend an afternoon.

I did a wine tasting evenings with my viejos and the really enjoyed. We went with anuva wines, I am sure there are others but we really did enjoy it.

FWIW they thought the yellow bus tour was pretty awful.

Good luck with that tourist bus.

I've given private tours to people who took the tourist bus the previous day. I let them know that sometimes we cover similar things, but they assure me that they have no idea what they saw on the bus because the recorded tour starts and stops and they have no idea what it's describing.

Perhaps with you there, you can explain what you're passing. But since you're asking for suggestions, I question this decision.

I would recommend either a private tour, public group tour, bike tour, or the Free Walking Tour. Guides tend to know more that pre-recorded sketchy sound systems.

Let me add my disapproval of the tourist bus I took yesterday:
- they ordered me off the bus unless I buy P50 card their website says it is optional.
- crying children.
- music is louder than instructional voice audio.
- bus drivers take 45 mins breaks with people waiting for them.
- dirty headphones.
- tourist guide does not speak english.

- tourist guide does not speak english.

Really? thats wierd coming from Macri and his "all for tourism" government. A Buenos Aires tour guide that does not speak english? only here!!

Back